The Borough of Conshohocken's leaf-vac collection will begin on Thursday, November 12, 2020. Public Services will collect leaves on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays following the rotation schedule found below. Please be aware that inclement weather conditions or equipment malfunctions may cause delays to the collection schedule. All schedule changes and updates will be posted to the borough’s website under News & Announcements. After the schedule is complete, Public Services will continue to collect large leaf piles and clean all inlets and culverts as needed.
Fall Leaf-Vac Collection Rules
- NO PARKING signs will be posted on scheduled streets prior to leaf-vac collection.
- Leaf piles may extend along the length of your entire property. Please rake your piles to the curb but not into the street.
- Please do not mix limbs, brush, and other debris in the leaf piles. This may result in damage to equipment and injuries to employees.
- Leaves will not be collected with trash. Trash with leaves commingled will also not be collected.
- Leaf collection is limited on E Hector and Elm Streets due to narrow roads, high volume traffic, one-way traffic, and the leaf-vac equipment. Residents on these blocks should bag their leaves and yard waste and place curbside for pick up on Wednesdays.
- There is yard waste collection every Wednesday throughout the borough.