Located at 900 Freedly Street, Conshohocken, PA 19428
Sutcliffe Park is Conshohocken Borough's largest park. It is home to Conshohocken's Little League organization and many programs and events. The park's playground area was recently renovated as of 2017 making it more accessible to our community. Sutcliffe Park includes the following:
- Recently removed playground equipment for various age groups, including ADA compliant equipment.
- New safety surfacing surrounding all play equipment.
- 3 full-sized basketball courts and bleachers.
- Court & field lights.
- Restroom facilities.
- Concession stand.
- Two pavilions available for parties, picnic, etc.
- Park benches, picnic tables and picnic benches.
- Large playing field and open space (senior field), available for open use and rentals.
- Baseball/softball fields.
- Walking trail inside the park.
- Two parking lots for off-street parking.
Rental opportunities available! Visit our Rentals page to learn more.